1. Marc Jacobs New Nudes Sheer Lip Gel – It goes well with all types of skin tones, and its very creamy and moisturizing. I love ‘Strange Magic 102’ which is a warm nude pink.
2. Anastasia Dip Brow – This changes the brow game! It glides on nicely and lasts forever.
3. NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo – I have used this duo for a few years now, and its still my favourite! The blush is an amazing colour and the bronzer gives such a nice summer glow. I get the colours Laguna and Orgasm.
4. Beauty Blender – AMAZING. It blends your foundation in so nicely, and it doesn’t waste a lot of makeup either!
5. Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight – It is super blendable and gives a nice little shine.
6. Too Faced Long Wear Lipstick – I haven’t tried this one yet, but there are tons of great colours for spring and summer. From the reviews I read on the Sephora website, it sounds like the brighter colours are the way to go with this product.
7. REN Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk – I absolutely love this face wash. It doesn’t foam or get sudsy so it feels like such a natural way to clean your face. Its a bit pricey for the amount that you get, but I feel like its worth it.
8. Benefits They’re Real Mascara – This mascara is heavenly! I find sometimes that I need to do a few layers of mascara because it doesn’t turn out the way I want it the first time, and this mascara doesn’t clump at all! It’s a nice change, sometimes I would end up looking like I’ve never put mascara on in my life.
9. St. Tropez Self Tan – Since tanning beds aren’t the greatest for you, I was on a mission to get something that would give me a nice glow instead of an orangey colour that most self tanners give you. I have only tried the mousse version of St. Tropez which I loved, but I thought I should try out the lotion this time.
10. Jergens Natural Glow Face Moisturizer – I have been using this product for about a year now, and it gives a nice, natural glow to your face, as well as protection from the sun! You can get it at most drug stores. (Shoppers in Canada).
11. Make-up Forever HD Invisible Cover Foundation – This foundation is my go-to when I know I’m going to get some pictures taken of me that day/night. It gives a medium-to-full coverage and hides blemishes without looking cakey on your face! The only thing I don’t love is that it goes on a bit shiney sometimes, so I would put a light powder over top if you want it a little more matte.
12. Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream – I haven’t tried this one yet either, so I can’t personally give any feedback but I read the reviews and they sound pretty good. This doesn’t have a lot of coverage, so sometimes with my tinted moisturizer I put a powder over top to stop the dewy look and to give it a bit more coverage.